Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Poll: Best Collaborative Book

What is the best multi-author book?  

Our August poll is live.

Everything that was given at least one second made our poll. Everyone will get four (4) votes.

Our resident Pratchett fan is already working behind the scenes to stuff the ballot box in favor of Good Omens, so if you have a clear favorite (that isn't Good Omens), you might want to try to whip up some support.

The poll itself is long and black and at the bottom left of the side widgets.

Also, please don't forget that the program I use for polling will forget your IP address after one week. You can get in multiple votes, and since I can't stop it, I might as well fold it into the logistics.

Vote early! Vote often!

No comments:

Post a Comment