Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Saturday, November 15, 2014

What is the Best Y.A. Series? (Poll)

What is the best Y.A. series?  

Classics? Contemporaries? Distopian? Fantasy?From your nominations and twenty initial titles we have narrowed it to eleven finalists. Please take a moment to vote for your favorite.

Everyone will get four (4) votes. However, as there is no way to rank votes, please consider using them only if you feel you really can't decide. Each extra choice "dilutes" the potency of your first vote.

Remember that you are judging the books, not the movies. I know bad ass special effects and a cool theme song can make you want to vote for something you maybe haven't finished or didn't like the writing of, but please limit your vote to the books themselves.

The poll itself is long and black and at the bottom left of the side widgets.

Also, please don't forget that the program I use for polling will forget your IP address after one week. You can get in multiple votes, and since I can't stop it, I might as well fold it into the logistics. Vote early. Vote often.

This poll will end on November 30th and I'll post the results on December 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment