Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Monday, July 20, 2015

Vera Transfer

Old Vera on the right is telling new Vera not to get distracted by Facebook.
Vera spent the day transferring her consciousness into her new body. I traded in the Air for a Pro.

This might seem trivial but it involves a platform levers and a lightning storm. Then there were complex data transfers that totally didn't involve just accessing my iCloud from the other computer.

It was harrowing. I'm glad I survived.

This will be my last week of teaching summer school–which also means my last week of outrRAGEously fluffy posts and next level jazz hands. If I can make it to Thursday, we're off to the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment