Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Monday, August 24, 2015

Day Off Schedule

We got in from Disneyland at 3am this morning and The Contrarian said, "I am not!" every time I tried to get him to go down in his own bed. Then, I finally collapsed with him in my own bed, and he proceeded to spend the night sleeping diagonally at literally the angle that would somehow allow a 32 inch baby to take up a king sized bed and kicked me in the head any time I dared to forget it.

So I'm going to be an article behind this week, but what that means is that I will put up an article on Saturday–and if all goes according to plan, that will be the final installment of A Demon' s Rubicon.

No comments:

Post a Comment