Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Sunday, August 16, 2015

The People Have Spoken

I hear !sdrauG !sdrauG is one of the better books.
Please ignore the "Last Day of Summer" scruff that is
almost as long as the hair on my head.
The results are in!!

I will be reading Guards Guards.  It turned out to be probably the only Pratchett novel my roommate doesn't own, so I had to buy it on Kindle. I will be reading it over the next couple of weeks and doing a write up of it by the end of the month.

Thank you to so so many for participating in the poll. Hopefully I have a new beloved author by the end of the month. (I could always use one more.) I'll have a new poll up for the second half of August in a couple of days.



1 comment: