Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Sunday, October 7, 2012

It is My Honor to Introduce...

A list of articles from Writing About Writing's more....meet-on-the-street-able guest Bloggers. (The others are very shy....and also live in my brain.) Writers of skill, talent, and some even the ability to pay the bills with their smithed words who have blessed W.A.W. with their incredible insight.

And there's always room for one more!

If you want to join the few, the proud, the elite and blog here at W.A.W., just check out the conditions and drop me an e-mail.(chris.brecheen@gmail.com)  If you write a few articles, I'll even give you your OWN menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment