Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Over The Hill


This is what I think of getting old. I refuse to accept that this is anything but my 28th anniversary of being 12.  A fact supported by drug store employees who say, "I'm sorry. Can I see some I.D?" when my mom sends me to get cigarettes. Awwwww yiiiissss.

Shockingly enough there were no threesomes again this year (groupie or otherwise) but at least Supportive Girlfriend apologized for the egregious oversight.

SG: "I'm sorry I didn't get you hookers and blow again this year."

Me: "That's okay. It's really more of a joke than anything." (Then after a pause.) "I'm not sure I really want to try blow."

Oh and don't forget to vote in the second semifinals poll. Thursday I tabulate the results and put up the final round.

No comments:

Post a Comment