Welcome

My drug of choice is writing––writing, art, reading, inspiration, books, creativity, process, craft, blogging, grammar, linguistics, and did I mention writing?

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Potpourri Superb Owl Edition

Every year my friends fill my FB with running commentary on the play by play reactions to the Superbowl, and I in turn fill there feeds with potpourris of wonderful memes and macros. But the last two years, I've had to settle for the same four or five potpourris because it's been so long since I made a new one. So here, for the first time in ages, is a brand new potpourri to help me spam my friends with delicious writerly updates.  Enjoy.




This one I know: sinfest.com
























































This is clearly a copyright image of House MD.
But my friend turned it into a personalized macro
after reading this post. It always makes me laugh
and I hope Universal doesn't make me take it down for a while.


















Woefully esoteric?

























Because you never know when a unicorn rainbow GIF with "The More You Know"
will come in handy. And now you know where to find one.
The more you know....
[Do you want to be featured in potpourri along with a few words from me about how awesome you are? Do you know a great writing link that I should share? Please send it to me at chris.brecheen@gmail.com, and I will post it along with a shout out singing your praises (unless, of course, you don't want one). There are four caveats to this. Please read them before you send me stuff. If I've posted anything that you feel is "yours" (or "your client's" --eeep!) please just ask and I will take it down if you wish or preferably give you credit and a link back to its source. Most everything here is some kind of meme or viral macro on social media, so it would be quite difficult for me to do proper attribution.]

No comments:

Post a Comment